Decorative Traffic & Streetscape Signage
Whether you are an architect designing a new streetscape, a signage company planning a lifestyle center or a board member of a Home Owners’ Association coordinating improvements in your community, you know details count.
At Special Lite Products, our decorative street name signage, sign poles, mounting brackets and sign frames are detail perfect. Improve streetscapes through continuity of design, consistency of themes, while complementing both traditional and contemporary architecture.
Complete Design, Fabrication and Finishing
- Upscale look using rust free cast and extruded aluminum components
- Round and square poles available in smooth and fluted styles
- Sign poles featuring maintenance free, powder coated finish
- Special purpose and custom signage available
- Complete in-house graphic design department
- Custom welding and fabrication capability
- Plasma / CNC capabilities to create unique and custom logos and designs
- Coordinated street and area lighting, curbside mailboxes, and site furnishings
Breakaway Pole Certifications
Our 3” and 4” O/D smooth aluminum poles meet U.S. Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) breakaway pole regulations. Our decorative smooth poles are engineered and approved as a FHWA breakaway device suitable for traffic signage. NO SPECIAL ADAPTER REQUIRED. Our smooth aluminum breakaway poles are omni directional, meaning they don’t require poles to face a certain direction and can easily be installed in multiple applications.
By using the patented breakaway pole kit, our 3” O/D fluted poles are U.S. Federal Highway Administration break away compliant.
Flush-to-the-ground configuration allows sign poles to breakaway or release cleanly at ground level, with a 360-degree impact zone. Other mounting systems extend above the ground level and can come in contact with a vehicles tires and/or gas tank upon impact causing possible roll-overs and explosions.
Have a question or looking for additional product information? Visit our Support and Downloads section to view our catalogs, installation instructions, finish options and warranty information.