Special Lite Return Policy
General Item Returns
All returns require an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number. Please contact your customer service representative to obtain the RGA number and return instructions. NO item will be accepted without an RGA number from Special Lite Products. All approved returns must be in the original cartons and are subject to the following;
- All returns must be authorized and have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
- Authorized returns are accepted on a pre-paid shipping basis.
- Returns must be packed well so as to avoid further damage.
- Non-damaged / non-defective returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee with the minimum fee of $25.00.
- Custom products and finishes are not returnable.
- Returns are for credit only. No refunds.
Damaged and Shorted Products
All products are shipped from our factory in good condition. If products are damaged in transit or a shortage is claimed, it must note this on the freight bill at the time of delivery.
- For both visible and concealed damage, and shortages, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact the delivering carrier and request them to make an inspection.
- Damage to shipments must be kept in the original carton and wrapping. The customer must contact the shipping carrier within 5 business days of receipt of the product to have an inspection made and file a claim.
- Small package shipments sometimes get split in transit. Please wait three days before filing a claim.
- Broken glass must be reported to the manufacturer within 30 days of receipt of product.
If you have any problems, contact Special Lite Products immediately.
We strive to produce all products defect free, but on occasion some products do contain blemishes or missing parts. Please contact customer service immediately so that we can advice you as to your best course of action. We reserve the right to repair, replace, or issue credit on defective product.
- Cancellations must be submitted via fax or email.
- Orders already in production are subject to the restocking fees.
- Orders for a custom product cannot be cancelled after production has begun
Claims for shortages and damages are to be filed directly with the carrier. NO returned merchandise will be accepted without our prior written consent. All approved returns must be in the original cartons and are subject to the following;
(a) All returns must be authorized and have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Contact Customer Service to receive an RGA number.
(b) Cancellations must be submitted via fax or email.
(c) Authorized returns are accepted on a pre-paid basis.
(d) Returns must be packed well so as to avoid further damage.
(e) Broken glass must be reported within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
(f) All non-damaged returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee with the minimum fee of $25.00.
(g) Orders already in production are subject to the restocking fees.
(h) Custom products and colors are not returnable.
(i) Returns are for credit only. No refunds.
We reserve the right to repair, replace, or issue credit on defective merchandise.